Saturday, October 24, 2009

to friendly hellos and pleasant goodbyes

Thousand Bend. Sunday afternoon.

We rarely do sit together and talk over a cup of coffee. pleasant companies are always welcome.

We spoke a fair bit. Mainly updating each other on our own lives and how amazed we were that the tables had turned on most of us. How those who were were singles back then happen to be the ones that are dating now and those who used to be dating, aren't anymore.

But it wasn't all about sappy lovey-dovey stories and kyoot! moments, there were talks about general ideas and life itself as well. However, our conversation just tasted different compared to our previous meets.

It's just your sense of content that left me pondering.

From someone who had faced so much at one time and finally getting what you deserve - happiness; and some freakin' stability.

I felt rather embarrassed telling you my stories. After hearing myself explaining it to you, the stories itself felt rather minuscule; sounding more idiotic than the complex/dramatic version rolling over in my head exploded to giant proportions than it actually was - a common habit I need to unlearn. hehe

Oh! Not to mention, you've given the best reaction to my story than anyone else I've told, "You did what?!".


well, to another lovely spring day then.

Cheers.

1 comment: