Saturday, October 17, 2009

the reason we are not strong

Depicted from 'We the Dreamers chase forever; so at least in that, we'll be together'.

tagged. empty thoughts.

-

We, the youth, are inherently weak.

Given too much, we forget how to fight. We have no reason to. Our spirit is weak, we crack under the littlest of pressures, being too comfortable in our so-called problems. Frivolous things really. We have no focus or focus on unnecessary things. We fail at survival because we have no drive.

We mature in complacency.

A cynic? In every sense of the word.

I am not strong, merely cynical. Resorting to words where actions do not always match. I lose faith in people, waiting for them to walk out on me, time and again, it has stopped being of an importance.

Kept at distance, they feel closer than they actually are. Too close, and they are far again. Shut out for fear of a broken heart. Am I a changed person? Partly so. More closed than I've ever been. I am not strong. I do what I can to survive.


by s h a r o n

No comments:

Post a Comment