Tuesday, September 15, 2009

the unwritten expectations

Sometimes all you need is someone to just be there for you,
and you just happen be in the right time at the right place.

Maybe, you're just part of cruel joke.

M

-

Like all of our lovely greets, "You're an idiot."

"Good to hear from you too, love."

Despite the fact that you've been away for the past four weeks, you still had time to entertain my uncertainty. We didn't speak that long but long enough to tell you my story - or what's left of it.

Silence fell.
As I stared at the phone, wondering if our lines got disconnected. Can't help but to be reminded that at the corner of my eye sat the whole main topic of this agenda.

le sigh.

"Have you ever stood in the same room as her and wondered 'why am I here?'", you asked.

"Yeah."

You replied, "When you know why, then you decide to send it or not."


The message which reads,
"I didn't do it on purpose.."

ĂȘtre poursuivi.

written by I.O and Fi.

1 comment: